Jackie Lucas has been selling real estate since 1999. She has assisted clients throughout the GTA including Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton and Burlington. Through RE/MAX's referral network, Jackie has also sold and assisted in sales not just in Canada but Europe and the United States. Over the years she has become a member of RE/MAX’s prestigious award club for outstanding sales achievement. Visit her client reviews in the Testimonials.
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
If you are selling a house I will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a house I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process